Thu, May 18|
Atlanta, GA (Exact location TBA)
The Business of Speaking & Coaching - B.O.S.C
Are you struggling with finding stages and getting booked ? B.O.S.C. 3.0 LIVE is here to help! Our team of experts will guide you through the process of being bookable, building your back-end and growing through business development. Join us May 18th & 19th in Atlanta, GA.
Time & Location
May 18, 2023, 9:00 AM – May 19, 2023, 4:00 PM
Atlanta, GA (Exact location TBA)
About the event
So, you went ahead and completed that speaker and/or coaching course, got your shiny certificate, and even went home to write out a plan for booking gigs and getting clients. You were feeling pretty confident, right?
But hold up, hold up, hold up... you're telling me that even with all that hard work and dedication, you're still not seeing the flood of clients and bookings you were hoping for? Not even the ones you're doing for free?
We have a comprehensive solution for those who are struggling to grow their speaking or coaching business. Our team will provide you with a tailored approach to refine your core message, build a strong client base, and establish a system for securing new bookings with confidence. Rest assured that with our guidance and support, you will be equipped with the necessary tools and knowledge to elevate your career to new heights.
We have limited this workshop to ONLY 10 participants so we can gave each of you our personal attention to increase your chances of success.
Our Focus Area Over a Two Day Period
- Business Development
- Are You Bookable?:
- Mindset (Who Are You - Identifying your Strengths and Struggles)
- Clarity on Your Messaging (Q Framework - The Questions you MUST answer to get clear)
- Speaking Fee Range (What should you be charging for your services)
The 3 Must-Haves For Being Bookable
- Speaker Topics ( The Triple T- Topic, Talking Points, Take Aways)
- Speaker Assets (Video, Photo Footage, One Sheets, etc.)
- Speaker Website
- Identify your RHQ: The Business Behind The Business
- Structure (Software, apps, CRM, ChatGPT, and other productivity tools)
- System (The BOSC Sales System)
The 3F Process: Outreach Campaign System
- Find: How to find events that hire speakers for your specific topics.
- Follow-Up: How to follow up with the events to maximize the odds of booking you.
- Follow-Through: How to get a call schedule with the decision makers to get you hired.
- Your Business Model
- Speaker Business Model
- Marketing (Creating content, building your audience)
- Media (Social Media)
- Merchandise (Leverage your book (Ebook) and other programs & products)
What You Will Learn:
- How to leverage our proven “Q Framework” system to get clarity in your messaging and marketing.
- Gain a deeper understanding behind the What, Why and How of being Bookable to reach your target audience and revuenue goals.
- Learn our proven "B.O.S.C. Sales System" that will provide you with the resources to Connect, Communicate, Convert and Cultivate deeper relationships with "decision makers" and close deals.
- How to develop products, programs and services that solve key problems in your market place.
- How to "Moneitize Free" and make the most from every opportunity weather paid or unpaid.
- How to Hunt and Farm for your speaker driven business
What You Will Recieve:
- Interactive workshop with Kendall (Coach K) and his team
- Hot seat sessions to identify your personal gaps
- Connecting with like minded professionals in a small group setting
- A copy of our ALL NEW B.O.S.C. Workbook - by Kendall Ficklin (Coach K)
- Thursday, May 18th: 9am - 4pm
- Friday, May 19th: 9am - 4pm
***Breakfast and Lunch will be provided on site at your expense. Please click here for available menu options.***
Have questions about the event? Schedule a connect call with Kendall here.
The B.O.S.C. Team